Biography[edit | edit source]
In 2014, Jaron graduated from the University Of Central Florida with a BS in Computer Science. Before this in 2011 both himself and Trevor began mobile game development on Stardrop Sprint, which was released in 2012. This was followed by Stardrop Blaster less than a year later.
In 2014 they both began work on Indie Pogo originally as an iOS title, before switching over to PC and console. Jaron developed the very first demo for the game; this featured Stardrop, who was only able to grounded charge, and a test level with the same graphics as the current training stage. As development continued, Jaron took a step back and Chris Atkins took over as lead developer. Jaron now works as the lead programmer for a company in central Florida, providing them with web backend support aswell. Jaron still works on Indie Pogo; he acts as a technical consultant and his most recent work was on the backend for the leaderboards introduced in Patch 220.127.116.11.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jaron has been programming since the age of 10.
- He mains Stardrop.
- Before Lowe Bros, the two would develop Nintendo mash-up-style RPGs using RPG Maker XP.
- Jaron also was responsible for the character poll during the Kickstarter as well as distributing backer codes.
- His favourite activities include skiing, hiking and scuba-diving.
- His favourite games are: F-Zero GX, Donkey Kong Country, Diddy Kong Racing, Terraria, Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Smash Bros Melee + Project M and A Hat In Time.
- Jaron got married in 2016 and currently lives with his wife and 2 cats, Wilson and Izzy.