Lowe Bros. Studios is the LLC developing and publishing Indie Pogo.
In 2013, Trevor Lowe left an emotionally-grinding job working for Zynga of San Francisco to pursue a career in not-copying-existing-games. Within a few weeks of solo protoyping, he linked up with Christopher Atkins on twitter, and they revived a game development mantle that was used before Trevor's grad school days: Lowe Bros. Studios. Over the course of four years, Lowe Bros. Studios developed a part-time passion project called Indie Pogo, with Jaron Lowe working part-time as a Quality Assurance tester. They launched a successful kickstarter in September 2017, earning $40,000+ to propel them over the finish line into full-time game development.
- Trevor Lowe, Co-founder & Pixel Artist
- Jaron Lowe, Co-founder & Quality Assurance
- Chris Atkins, Programmer
- Robbie Dolan, Sound Designer & Music Composer
- Tyler Conley, Concept Artist
- Lowe Bros. Studios was officially established as an LLC January 8, 2018.