The Sandman Will Keep You Awake - The Loop
Do you like this video?
This patch includes a variety of changes to Up Aerial priority, in-game economy, trophy text corrections, and various bug fixes.
- Prevented Penelope from teleporting beyond blast zones
- Moved all Block World blast zones out farther
- Blockman death crash fixed
- Electric panels on Sovereign Deck now cancel super armor
- Added the widely requested fix for giving Up Aerials better priority over head-jumping hitboxes
- Adjusted foot hitboxes so up aerials overpower them
- Increased size of Lilac Up Air hitbox
- Fighters no longer survive after losing all HP until attacks end
- Added version number to blimp screen
- Fighters can no longer rotate art incorrectly
- Coin mini-game now has Shovel Knight anchor shelf below stage
- Welltaro palette on death repaired
- Velocispider rolling leap hitbox relocated to mouth
- Online chat text no longer overlaps itself
- Many trophy typos fixed
- Added more names to credits
- Online lobbies now start as 'Public'
- Slightly increased shop costs to adjust for coin income increase from patch 220.127.116.11