This patch brings some content addition in the game, such as two new Additional costume and a single-player Challenge, as well as bug fixes.
Patch Notes Edit
- Lilac's FP2 skin available by default
- Golden Blockman skin (codes sent via Email) now available for Kickstarter backers
- New Shovel Knight challenge: Fishin' Impossible
- 2 new trophies added to the Gachapon
- Fixed Velocispider's dodge palette
- You can no longer pop teammate Welltaro's balloon in Team Battle
- Stardrop's Down Aerial shrapnel stars no longer hit teammates in Team Battle
- Rematch screen cursors now face correct way when players drop out mid-match
- Camera is now static when The Guide appears so you can always see ground
Patch Notes - Patch 18.104.22.168 Edit
- Lilac skin is available to all users (not just kickstarter backers)
- Trophy bug fixed so both new trophies are available via gachapon
Patch Notes - Patch 22.214.171.124 Edit
- Volume adjustments on Golden Blockman sound
- Welltaro balloon bugfix
- Jack’s spikeball damage can no longer fall below 1
- Teslakid’s SUPER no longer lasts after Death/KO
- Arcade scores no longer carry over to next arcade session when you quit out
- Lilac skin able to be used online as well
- The newly added FP2 outfit for Lilac was initially planned (among others) to be worked on at least a few months after the game's launch. However, a user on the official Discord by the name of BrawlersintheZone posted a mockup of what the outfit would look like. Trevor noticed the work and contacted him to work on the costume.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.