Patch 22.214.171.124 is a major update with the game now running on the GameMaker Studio 2 engine. In short, Meat Boy is FINALLY here!
- Meat Boy unlocked!
- 2 new Arcade trophies added for Meatboy
- Abandoned Hospital added as an unlocked stage
- 14 new trophies added to Gachamon's pool
- 10 new emblems added to the shop
- Retro CommanderVideo supreme skin (& unique emblem) added to Steam
- Type GUNGEON in the shop
- Orcane's unlock item price lowered from 245 coins to 230 coins
- Welltaro's unlock item price raised from 85 coins to 125 coins
- Blockman's palette (red) price lowered from 4,000 coins to 3,000 coins
- Diogenes' palette prices all lowered from 2,500 coins to 1,500 coins
- Kick's palette prices all lowered from 2,500 coins to 2,000 coins
- Phantom King Mansion price lowered from 5,000 coins to 2,000 coins
- All Blockworld stage variant prices lowered from 470 coins to 200 coins
- Dragon Valley stage prices all lowered from 470 coins to 350 coins
- Canabalt stage prices all raised from 470 coins to 500 coins
- Arcade paths for most fighters have been rearranged
- Multi-Man battles added to every fighter's Arcade path
- General bug fixes
Patch 126.96.36.199 is a minor update that focuses on various bug fixes.
- Coins earned in Arcade are properly saved
- Retry option in Infinite Pogo is now functional
- Bullet-Kin's Table no longer keeps the hitbox after animation is finished
- Velocispider's up aerial interaction with Meatboy's Fan has been adjusted
- Lilac's up melee correctly finishes
- Fixed bug with certain posts on the blimp
- Fixed some animation bugs
Patch 188.8.131.52 is a minor update that focuses on various bug fixes.