Trophy Quote[edit | edit source]
"TBA" ― Voltar's Trophy Description
Character Origin[edit | edit source]
Voltar comes from a free game called Awesomenauts, a character-based 2D multiplayer online battle arena where the goal is to destroy the enemies' Solar Collector located within the enemy base before they do the same.
Summary[edit | edit source]
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Side Melee: TBA
Up Melee: TBA
Down Melee: TBA
Neutral Special: TBA
Up Special: TBA
Down Special: TBA
Grounded Charge: TBA
Competitive Play[edit | edit source]
Attributes[edit | edit source]
Techs & Strategies[edit | edit source]
"Insert your strategy here." ― Insert your username here.
Match-Up Chart[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When a fighter from Awesomenauts was suggested, Clunk and Sheriff Lonestar were also considered for the role
- Voltar was once a human, but an explosion destroyed all but his brain, where it was put into a braintank.
- His full name is 'Voltar the Omniscient'.
- In his original game, his primary role was to command robots and use his psychotechnic powers.
- Awesomenauts is FREE on Steam, so download it now!
Gallery [edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
|Current Characters||Blockman • Bullet Kin • CommanderVideo • Diogenes • Fishy • Jack • Kick • Lilac • Orcane • Penelope • Shovel Knight • Stardrop • Teslakid • Velocispider • Viridian • Welltaro • Yolk • Zorbié|
|Upcoming Characters||Octodad • Dust • Gunvolt • Voltar|